Call Us : 03 9822 7106
3 Year Old Program – Blue Group is two full days from 9am-3pm or Green Group is two half days from 9am-12pm and one full day from 9am-3pm with extended care options.
The children are offered a structured daily routine that provides them with a feeling of security. Each day involves indoor learning discovery, outdoor learning exploration, collaboration at group times and communal mealtimes. Due to the needs, interest and personalities of the particular group of children, the amount of time spent in each of these aspects of the program can differ.
Flexibility and extended periods of uninterrupted play are imperative to children’s continuity of leaning. Each group has their own physical learning environment, so experiences and projects can be left overnight and revisited the following day.
- Educational programs are recognised as among the best in Australia. Little St Margaret’s is ranked in the top 10% of Early Childhood services across Australia.
- Uniquely small class sizes
- Opportunity to attend for 2 long days or 2 short days and 1 long day
- Individual needs for rest catered for on long days
- Flexibility of attendance. Parents can choose to increase their child’s attendance by utilising our before and extended care programs.
- Weekly specialist music class
- Frequent incursions (special visitors within the program)
- Speech and language screenings offered (with speech pathologists and occupational therapists).
- Comprehensive orientation to 4 year old kindergarten
- Parents kept well informed. This occurs through informal chats at the end of each session, e-mailing of weekly reflections and parent-teacher interviews.