Call Us : 03 9822 7106
4 Year Old Program – Red and Yellow Groups are 2 full and 3 half days with extended care options.
The children are offered a structured daily routine that provides them with a feeling of security. Each day involves indoor learning discovery, outdoor learning exploration, collaboration at group times and communal mealtimes. Due to the needs, interest and personalities of the particular group of children, the amount of time spent in each of these aspects of the program can differ.
Flexibility and extended periods of uninterrupted play are imperative to children’s continuity of leaning. Each group has their own physical learning environment, so experiences and projects can be left overnight and revisited the following day.
- Our Educational Programs are recognised as among being the best in Australia. We have received an “Exceeding” rating through the Federal government independent assessment and rating process. Little St Margaret’s is ranked in the top 10% of Early Childhood Services across Australia.
- Intimate learning environment in a beautiful historic building
- Both groups of 4 year olds are combined twice a week during our Indoor / Outdoor and Park programs
- Flexibility of attendance.
- Weekly Specialist Programs including Music with a specialist teacher, Library, Letterland Literacy program, Premier’s Pre-school Reading Challenge, Show n’ tell and Park programs.
- Detailed School Readiness and Transition programs including detailed written Transition Learning and Development Statements at the end of the year.
- Speech & Language screenings offered with speech pathologists & occupational therapists.
- Parents are well informed through learning reflections emailed weekly & parent-teacher interviews.
- Extensive excursions and specialist visitors