Places are offered to families on a first come first served basis, with the exception of siblings who take first priority.
A waitlist is created for each year and at the start of the kinder year families are sent a letter of offer with a reply date. Families on the waitlist will then be offered a place.
Children may be put on the waitlist from birth. Little St Margaret’s will include your family in communications such a quarterly newsletters to keep you informed of LSM Kinder activities.
Download Enrolment Form
- 3 x half days, 9am-midday on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Equating to 9 hours per week
- 2 x full days, 9am-3pm on Tuesday and Thursday
- Equating to 12 hours per week
- 3 x half days 9am-midday on Mon, Wed & Fri
plus 2 x full days on Tues & Thurs
- Equating to 21 hours per week
- 8:30am drop-off available at no charge, Monday – Friday
- 3pm or 6pm extended care available
- For more details see the Curriculum tab in our main menu.